Yes! We use Global Payments (formally Realex Payments) to process payments. All transactions are processed on the Realex website which has the highest level of PCI Compliance – PCI DSS v3.1. No credit card details are stored on our systems. Your donations are stored securely until we transfer them each month.
Articles in this section
- Can people give on a monthly basis?
- What is iDonate.ie?
- Who owns iDonate.ie?
- What can I raise money for?
- Do I have to be a registered charity to use iDonate.ie?
- Is it safe?
- I’m not in Ireland, can I setup a page?
- What’s the difference between a cause page and fundraising page.?
- What if I don’t reach my target?
- Are there any time limits?