For users who prefer not to use fitness apps, you can also manually edit the total KMs completed on your iDonate page.
Note: If a fitness app is already connected to iDonate, you must disconnect firstly in order to manually input your Km's completed so far.
To quick edit the total KMs completed, you would:
- Login to you iDonate account.
- On your dashboard you will see your Latest Page (See below)
- The pen icon next to KMs Completed allows you to edit the total number of KMs you have completed to date.
You can alternatively edit the total KMs Completed via the "My Event" section by:
- Selecting "Edit page"
- On the left hand side menu, select "My Event". (See image below)
- Input the total KM ran so far this year and click Save.
Now when checking your fundraising page, you should see the KM Distance Completed has updated.