When you connect your iDonate page to Fitbit, your fundraising page will automatically add each activity recorded in your Fitbit account.
iDonate can then update your KM's completed automatically and progress you along your virtual mission route. Your fundraising page virtual mission map will also show details of each activity completed.
To connect your Fitbit account to iDonate,
- Login to your iDonate.ie account,
- On your dashboard click "edit page",
- Click the "Fitness apps" tab and select the Fitbit logo form the options available.
- A Fitbit popup window will appear asking you to login to your Fitbit account and authorize the iDonate connection, please check All permissions here to allow Fitbit to connect successfully.
- Select "Save" and your logged activities will now show on your fundraising page
NOTE: After connecting to Fitbit, if noticing that your Km's are not updating after 24 hours this is most likely due to your daily steps not being synced to you iDonate page.
To track steps also be see the guide below: