You can set the Start and End dates manually for activities recorded within your connected Fitness app to display on your fundraising page which will then only show activities that are recorded between these two dates.
If you do not set these dates manually then by default, the system tracks activities from when your page was created to the date that the event is set to end on.
To edit the start and end dates of your fitness trackers activities for your fundraising page, you will login to iDonate at https://www.idonate.ie/userlogin.html
- ) On your dashboard, click "edit page" on the fundraising page you wish to edit,
- ) Click the "Integrate with Fitness apps" option on the toolbar menu to the top of the page,
- ) Under "Start Date for tracking activities", select the date you wish to start tracking your activities from,
- ) Under "End Date for tracking activities", select the date you wish to finish tracking your activities,
- ) Make sure to click "Save" to update the settings and after 24 hours your fitness tracker will display all activities recorded between these two dates only.
Please note** - this option will only appear on events that the charity has enabled it for,
if you do not see this option available on your page and wish to update the Start/End dates of your fitness tracker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org