For users who prefer not to use fitness apps, you can also manually edit the total Steps completed on your iDonate page.
Note: If a fitness app is already connected to iDonate, you must disconnect firstly in order to manually input your completed steps.
To quick edit the total KMs completed, you would:
- Login to you iDonate account.
- On your dashboard you will see your Latest Page (See below)
- The pen icon next to "Steps Completed" allows you to edit the total number of Steps you have completed to date.
Alternatively you can also edit this via the "My Event" section when editing your page by:
- Selecting "Edit page"
- On the left hand side menu, select "My Event". (See image below)
- Input the total Steps done so far and click Save.
Now when checking your fundraising page, you should see the Steps have updated.