You can add images and video's to your fundraising by following the steps outlined below:
- Login to your iDonate.ie account – https://www.idonate.ie/userlogin.html
- From the dashboard select Edit Existing Page OR click on My Menu Options (Top Right) and select Edit Existing Page
- Here you will see each page you have created on iDonate.ie. Under the page you want to manage click Edit Page .
- Select Images/Video's from the menu on the left to edit images and video's, here you can select "Choose Image" to upload an image to your page.
- After doing so, you will be asked to crop the image you have uploaded, everything inside the square will be shown once cropped, then select "Continue".
- To add a video to your page, select Video and input the video ID of the Youtube video you wish to display. You can also tick the box if wanting to replace your profile image with this video also.
If unsure where to find this Video ID, please see :- https://idonate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020852600-How-do-I-find-the-video-ID-when-adding-a-video-to-my-page-