An Offline Donation would be referring to any donations recieved to your fundraiser "offline" or outside of the iDonate platform.
You can add offline donations to include the donor's name, date, message and amount that was donated so that it will appear on your page along with any other donations made to your fundraising page.
Offline donations will be displayed as edited on your fundraising page publicy under "Supporters".
How to add/edit Offline Donations:
- Firstly, login to your account dashboard at https://www.idonate.ie/userlogin.html
- Select the "My Donors" option listed on your chosen fundraising page.
- Select the Offline Donations tab.
- Select the Add Donor button.
- Complete the donor information (i.e donor name, message, date, & donation amount)
- Click the Add button to add/save the offline donation.
- Select the pen icon to edit an offline donation that was previously added or select the X to remove.
- Select the Transfer Offline Donations button to lodge / transfer any outstanding balance to your selected cause.
Please view our transfer offline donations guide if wanting to transfer any outstanding funds that were received outside of iDonate.ie to your chosen charity.