You can add images and video's to your fundraising by following the steps outlined below:
- Login to your account dashboard at: https://www.idonate.ie/userlogin.html
- From your dashboard, select Edit Page to open the page editor
- Select Edit under the profile image (shown below) to begin adding and editing images and video's to display on your fundraising page.
- After doing so, you will be asked to upload images from your device to display on your page.
Profile Image - square image that sits in front of the banner image above page title.
Banner Image - wide image that sits at the top of the page above page title.
Gallery Image - additional images that will display beside "Story" section.
- To add a Video to your page, input the video ID of the Youtube video you wish to display.
You can also tick the box if wanting to replace your profile image with this chosen video.
If unsure where to find this Video ID, please see :- https://idonate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020852600-How-do-I-find-the-video-ID-when-adding-a-video-to-my-page-