When setting up an individual fundraising page, a person would typically enter their Full Name rather than a group name, which results in:
- The Fundraising page title being: "Firstname Surname's Fundraising Page"
- Created by: "Firstname Surname"
- The Short URL defaults to: www.idonate.e/FirstnameSurname
To setup a Group fundraising page, these are the 3 area's that you would need to update to be your group name instead:
- Edit Page Title
- Edit Name on account
- Change Short URL
- To edit Page Title, login to your iDonate account at https://www.idonate.ie/userlogin.html
Select "Edit Page" and Click the "Page Title" tab, you can edit the page title before clicking "Save".
- From your iDonate dashboard, Select "My Account" >> "Manage Account".
Under the "My Profile" tab you can edit your account name/surname to now be the group name you want it to be and click "Submit" to save changes.
- Once logged in to your iDonate dashboard, to edit your ShortURL simply select the "Change URL" button found under your current ShortURL, enter your group name and click "Save"
Once these 3 area's are updated, the group fundraising page is ready to go and displaying the new group name as shown in the example below.